Tuesday, November 10, 2009

MY FIRST GARDEN

Hello...friends!It's a beautiful day today here having a warm weather and I'm in a good mood to do some groceries early this morning for me and Amanda since the hubby is only home for the weekend.I only buy food that we needed to eat for a week especially vegetables i use that for alot of cooking everyday.But kinda sad of the price of a bell pepper its almost a $ a piece?Maybe I'm just surprise today because its been a couple of months the last time of buying my fav veges, I'm missing my garden now. Here's Amanda with a fresh pick green bell pepper and a long beans "sitaw" from mommy's first garden!

She loves to help me watering the plants and picking those vegetables and she also loves digging and play with the dirt...heheh.Everyday she has to water her giant sunflowers,she has to have her small watering can to water them.Saaarrraaapppp!Lalo na when it freshly picks!That's Amanda's favorite snacks all the time a cucumber!She would eat that first before her meals...!That's my first garden and it did well!I am looking forward to have a garden again next year because the kid and the hubby both loves cucumber and tomatoes!And that fresh tomato is good for shrimp paste "alamang" am i right LIZ??? lol...no salty food for you,watch out your blood sugahh...Well,Have a good evening everyone!Till next time..^,^.

3 comments:

Mommy Liz said...

Talaga naman binanggit ang name ko, pati ang aking salt intake..High blood pressure ba? di na ngayon, normal na. But, I love Bagoong Alamang with tomatoes kapag nag uulam ako ng pritong tilapia with sibuyas and a dash of crushed red pepper...Yummmm talaga!

Sayang we moved here na when you had your garden, sana naka nenok ako ng mga gulay mo for free, eheheheh!

Jen said...

Ah..wala na pala ang high blood mo?Eh,good girl kanaman pala tita nakikinig ka din naman pala sa doctor mo!lol..eh congrats na din! Naglalaway naman ako dyan tita,di bale sa susunod na spring magbubungkal na ako ng garden,dont worry masama ang magnenok,dadalhan nalang kita ng mga gulay next time!kaw pa!

Unknown said...

ang ganda ng daughter mo :D

hello, kumusta?! you might be interested to join my 1st pink giveaway.. it's open to all bloggers around the world.. see ya around.. cheers!