Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Favorite Pastime!

.Another day of sharing of our favorites pastime.Well,everyday i do the same thing,spend time with my daughter as always since i am a stay at home mom,doing a household chores,anything that i can do inside the house.Hangout with the friends,eating together while watching our kids playing.And that's will make your days so fast!On the weekend that is our family bonding,we go for a drive and do some shopping,and watch movies after the dinner.But once in a while,when I'm so bored and wants some changes im making some bling bling or crosstitching.Here, some of my sample that i made already.My Korean friend show me how to make those blings.Lol. And sometimes watching of my favorites teleserye on abs-cbn is one of my pastime also,and also chatting with friends,playing on facebook. How about you?What is your favorite pastime?Come and join us! ^,^.

4 comments:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

those are really nice, did you try to sell them? :)
GT:Past Time

Meikah said...

Making blings is one thing I'd like to learn. I love accessories, and my friend say that I should make my own. That way, I can have unique styles and save. Perhaps, one of these days, I will. :)

My Girls Talk! entry is here.

Mommy Liz said...

Kumare, Tita, Bestfriend, Sweetheart, hahaha! type ko ang mga Bling Bling mo ha..arbor ako ng isa...

I am so glad na nakajoin ka this week.

http://oneprettymother.blogspot.com/2009/11/gt-favorite-pastime.html

darly said...

i think you can make a profit out of this hobby, galing!

Happy GT, mine is up too.

P.S.
Pls vote for my daughter ALTHEA INGRID S. BARON (#5 candidate) for the November Pinoy Smile of the Month. Click here to cast your vote. Thanks