Wednesday, November 11, 2009

MY FAV CHOCOLATE

Time to share the favorite chocolates for Thursday! I decided to make my entry as early as i can so that i would not be missed again...I don't have problems eating a chocolates i can eat any kind but there's one kind that i like the most a Ferrero Rocher.I remember my eldest sister when she working abroad before,she's bringing home a whole bunch of these ferrero but she would just give us a piece...heheh.But she doesnt know "nagnenenok ako" when she get out of the house. I knew it was her fav chocolate also,but i was a little kid back then.But now i can buy anytime,i can eat my fav chocolate anytime!So how about you?Come and share us your favorite one!

14 comments:

Mommy Liz said...

Sosyal ka naman. Ang mahal pa ng fave mo? Well, at least now eh you can eat it anytime you want di ba? Iba na talaga ang rich!!!

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

I like Ferrero too that's why I bought once when I was craving for sweets. :)
GT:Chocolates

Rossel said...

ferrero wow! isa rin ito sa mga gusto ko pero favorite ko ay cadbury. kahit bawal di ko mapigilan. sarap kase e.

Rossel said...

followed you nga pala. hope you could follow me too. thanks!

gracia said...

my pick is very filipino.. visit me jen..

gracia said...

care to xlinks maam?

anne said...

is that a cadbury chocolate? mine is up I hope u can pay a visit if you have time thanks http://www.mjoannafaith.com/2009/11/gt-6-my-favorite-chocolate.html

Chubskulit Rose said...

Oh I love the nutty taste in it..

Merci for me

niko said...

naloka naman ako sa nenok!! hahahah mahilig din ako magnenok ng chocolate LOL

thanks for joining jen.. see u next week ha.. lets talk about our fave pastime naman... :)

girls rule!
niko's blog
lover's mushroom
yena's world
online trends

husband of a blogger

nuts said...

ay,s arap niyan kaya lang mahal dito sa pinas talaga ang ferrero rocher..

Chris said...

yum yum :)

darly said...

used to get these chocos from wooers back in college :0 magreminisce daw ba.. hihihi

here's my GT

Rechie said...

wow..sarap ng fave chocolate dito...im having a sweet tooth now

my fave chocs are here

i♥pinkc00kies said...

i love ferrero rocher too!! its my fave!