Wednesday, October 28, 2009

New Blog Site

My name is Jen and I just opened a new blog site since my friend Liz has been asking me to create one. She said it's going to be fun. So, bear with me and I know that I will enjoy meeting people in Blogosphere...

I have a daughter name Amanda, she's 3 years and 9  months old and she is the sweetest daughter ever. I am a stay at home mom, and spending time with my Amanda give s me happiness all day.

I will try to post as often as I can, things that I encounter on my daily life, be it about my family, my friends or anything in general.

3 comments:

Mommy Liz said...

wow! may blog site ka na tita Jen..galing galing..post ka lang lagi, 3 times a week is fine..kahit ano lang..

Chris said...

welcome to blogsphere! :D see you around!

Jen said...

thanks!:)