Friday, October 30, 2009

MM-PRECIOUS GIFT



mommy moments Its friday...its friday again,today.. her daddy is coming home from MS my daughter is excited about it,ofcourse me too!But todays week is for Mommy Moments the theme is MY PRECIOUS GIFTS! I cannot think of what do i have,what any precious gift do i have?But the only precious gift i ever have is my daughter,my cutie pie,my little princess,my AMANDA.The gift that i will not trade to any thing,will not live without her.Her smile,her sweetnest is making me happy and my inspiration everyday.My Precious! Happy Mommy Moments Everyone!

5 comments:

Mommy Liz said...

Ay ang ganda naman ni Amanda!! Tita Jen, you did great om posting this.. Yehey!! Blogger na si Jeneline..Hhahaha!!

Wala naman tayong ibang mahihiling pa, at wala ng gaganda pa sa regalo na natanggap natin mula ng ibinigay sa atin ang ating mga anak..

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

ang cute nman ng bulilit mo thanks for drop by too

JonaBQ said...

indeed a precious and adorable gift =)

My Precious Gifts

eds said...

geezz.. shes really pretty.. idala mo ng pinas yan at magiging next bea alonzo.. she looks like little bea alonzo promise.. :)

Chris said...

she is so pretty ha! :D