Thursday, October 29, 2009

Korea Days with Friends

 

image

When Liz asked me to create a blog site for myself, I thought, I don’t know what to write. And she told me that it’s normal to be kind of puzzled at first, but she assured me that as I go along, I will find topics to write on my blog.

I found this picture and I realized, yeah, why not..I can write about this for  a start.

We all met in Korea while our husbands were working for the same company. There would be a weekend that we all gather together and we will just eat. I got really close to Liz and Rizza since we are all Filipina. June (Korean lady) became my close friend when we became neighbor here in United States  this February.

It was really nice to have friends especially when you feel foreign in a foreign land. Liz and her family left Korea  and moved back to US , then  Rizza and her hubby went to Germany, and June followed her hubby here in US too. I was left in Korea, but I was glad that we kept communication and when it was our time to transfer to US, we chose to live in TN where Liz and her family was. Then Liz left me again and moved to Alabama, wahhh!

Though we’re miles apart, we keep contact and almost everyday we talk. I also talk to Rizza who’s still in Germany and June is now my neighbor..Life is wonderful and I am so happy that I have friends around.

2 comments:

eds said...

haha natawa nman ako dun sa iniwanan ka ulit ni ate liza.. si ate liza talaga, isip bata gusto makipag habulan at hide and seek sa inyo.. well at least me natira ka pang neighbor di ba? at ang importante me contact pallagi.. sa dami ng pinagsamahan nio at mga years ng pagkakaibigan, i doubt it na mgkakalimutan pa kau :)

Jen said...

oo nga eds eh...at sya pa ang talagang namilit na dito nalang kami sa clarksville para magkasama-sama ulit kami eh ngayon iniwan na naman ako!hahah...but its okay we can visit anytime!